With over thirty years’ experience, as a leading specialist tour company, we offer UK special interest holidays on a wide variety of themes but in particular garden tours both in this country and abroad. All our tours are carefully and meticulously researched, great emphasis is placed on attention to detail and personal service. We only use quality four/five star hotels with whom we have worked closely for many years and are aware of the high standard of service that we expect for our clients.
Our fully inclusive tours in Britain and abroad are accompanied by Heritage Touring representatives and/or guides who act as hosts for the tour.
We especially value the personal contact that we have established over the years with so many of our clients, many of whom return to tour with us year after year and have been kind enough to recommend us to their friends.
Each tour is designed around a touring programme that can contain a particular theme or special event. Tours include Gardens, Fine Art, Heritage, Music, Opera and Literary Festivals, Heritage Steam Trains, major exhibitions and exclusive opportunities to attend national events. The itineraries can include exclusive visits to castles, stately homes and historic houses and there are opportunities to attend unique events such as Tall Ships, Hampton Court Flower Show, Windsor Horse Show and the Three Choirs Festival. Tours can include private openings (our garden tours feature many private gardens not normally available to the public), special events and exhibitions with top price tickets for theatres or gala concerts. We include heritage steam train journeys, river cruises, special exhibitions and London theatre weekends.
We are delighted to have been able to work with and offer our special interest tours and garden tours to various national organisations, companies and magazines that have included – The Belmond British Pullman, English Garden Magazine and National Art Fund. We also work with individual groups and societies providing them with tailor-made private tours where we are can suggest itineraries, undertake the administration and liaise with individual members as well as accompany the tour.
Exclusive tours staying in 4/5 star hotels
The tour cost normally includes:
• 2/5 nights usually in four to five star hotels.
• Welcome drink on arrival, accommodation, dinner and full English breakfast.
• All entry fees, tours, lectures, tickets and transport during the tour.
• A professional tour guide or company representative and executive coaching .
• Any variation from this format is shown against each tour.
• Single supplements which are an additional cost on most tours as these are for double rooms en-suite used for sole occupancy – virtually all hotels that we use do not have single rooms.
• Personal travel and cancellation insurance – we always recommend our clients take out even for tours in the UK.
• Travel to and from the hotel at the start of the tour – but we are very happy to advise or suggest where it might be possible to organise joint taxis from rail station/airport to hotel.
For your peace of mind and in compliance with the 1992 EC Package Travel Regulations we have Financial Failure Insurance in place and operate a Client Trust Fund which protects any money paid to us until your tour is completed.